Director S.S.Rajamouli’s period drama ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. For the past few weeks ,the team has been working on a mammoth war sequence and these scenes are expected to be a big highlight for the film.
The war sequence is coming to an end and work is expected to be over in a few weeks time. Thousands of artistes and technicians have worked for this war shoot. Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. No Telugu film has ever been shot on such a lavish scale before.
Anushka and Tamanna will be seen as the heroines. Famous technicians like Senthil and Sabu Cyril are working on the movie and M.M.Keeravani is scoring the music. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to release in 2015.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing