Rana Daggubati earned nationwide acclaim for his menacing performance as Bhallaladeva in the country’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. The actor took part in the Lakme Fashion Week in New Delhi recently and commented about Baahubali’s success and said that he never anticipated Baahubali’s phenomenal impact.
Rana also said that the international release of Baahubali is round the corner as the film will hit foreign shores within a week. We already reported that the international version of Baahubali will be screened at Busan International Film Festival. Hollywood editor Vincent Tabaillon shortened the film by 23 minutes to suit the foreign audiences.
Meanwhile, Baahubali has amassed more than 600 crores at box-offices worldwide.
- PVP onboard Mahesh25 as a producer?
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch