Looks like the trouble for the release of Baahubali in Karnataka is getting even worse. Now, some hardcore Kannada groups have decided to hold a state band on the 28th of this month to stall the release of Baahubali.
It is a known fact that the Kannadigas were hugely upset with a fiery speech of Satyaraj years ago when he spoke against the Cauvery river issue. Some organizations have decided to target the film during its release and are planning to hold a bandh.
If the bandh happens, it will be a good loss for the makers of Baahhubali as Karnataka is a place where Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil is hugely spoken all over. Baahubali is releasing in all these four languages and we need to see how this problem is solved in the coming days.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual