Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s period drama, ‘Baahubali’, is currently under production. A number of important sequences were canned in Ramoji Film City over the past few weeks and a fresh new schedule is all set to begin in Kerala from Thursday (November 14th).
The production unit has already reached Kerala and all arrangements have been made for the film’s shoot. Prabhas and Rana will be seen as brothers in this big budget entertainer and Anushka will be seen as Devasena. Two making videos were released by the team so far and the response from the public has been terrific.
Arka Media is producing this film and the production team is targeting a 2015 release. M.M.Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest-Dil Raju to stop doing this from now on?
- Legendary cameraman for Mahesh’s next
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover