Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali even in its second week. The film is still steady at the box office with collections going strong in both the Telugu states. The film has now crossed the 150 crore mark and is the biggest Tollywood film to date. We bring you the latest area wise collection from AP and Telangana.
|12 Days AP&TS Share||151.36 Crs|
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju