Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali even in its second week. The film is still steady at the box office with collections going strong in both the Telugu states. The film has now crossed the 150 crore mark and is the biggest Tollywood film to date. We bring you the latest area wise collection from AP and Telangana.
|12 Days AP&TS Share||151.36 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film