Looks like there is no stopping Baahubali even in its second week. The film is still steady at the box office with collections going strong in both the Telugu states. The film has now crossed the 150 crore mark and is the biggest Tollywood film to date. We bring you the latest area wise collection from AP and Telangana.
|12 Days AP&TS Share||151.36 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?