It’s been 33 days since the release of India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, but new box-office records across the world are still being set. On its 33rd day, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has scripted history.
After collecting a mind-boggling Rs.500.25 Cr nett across India, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has become the first Indian movie to breach the milestone. In fact, Baahubali 2 has beaten the previous highest, Aamir Khan’s Dangal, by nearly Rs.150 crore margin, a testimony to the film’s sensational run despite being a dubbed film.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has grossed a little over $20 million in the US, and is all set to breach the Rs.200 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyanka Jawalkar eagerly awaits her Kollywood debut
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while