Apart from the movie lovers in India and other major overseas destinations, the Baahubali franchise received immense love from the Japanese fans. The film is still running in a few theatres in Tokyo. Now, the world of Baahubali will enthrall the Japanese fans in the form of Manga comics.
Today, Baahubali’s Bhallaladeva and producer Shobu Yarlagadda unveiled the first copies of Baahubali’s Manga comics. These comic books are published by one of the popular Japanese publishers, Gentosha Comics. Meanwhile in India, Baahubali world is expanding into a major web-series and novels.
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) June 30, 2018
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara