Apart from the movie lovers in India and other major overseas destinations, the Baahubali franchise received immense love from the Japanese fans. The film is still running in a few theatres in Tokyo. Now, the world of Baahubali will enthrall the Japanese fans in the form of Manga comics.
Today, Baahubali’s Bhallaladeva and producer Shobu Yarlagadda unveiled the first copies of Baahubali’s Manga comics. These comic books are published by one of the popular Japanese publishers, Gentosha Comics. Meanwhile in India, Baahubali world is expanding into a major web-series and novels.
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) June 30, 2018
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry