The complete focus of movie lovers has now shifted towards one film Baahubali. Right from Tollywood to every section of the Indian film industry, this film is eagerly awaited. According to the latest update, a new song from the magnum opus will be launched in Mumbai today.
Both Karan Johar and S S Rajamouli will be gracing the event. The Bollywood press has been promoting the film hugely and have set the expectations soaring.
Directed by Rajamouli, Bahubali is the costliest film ever to be made in India. Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannah and Anushka play lead roles in this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date