The destructive box-office storm of Baahubali 2 is only growing from strength to strength with each passing show. The film gave even several Hollywood biggies a run for their money and collected more than $4.6 million until Friday.
The Saturday collections are no less as the movie has grossed more than $3.02 million until the latest reporting at 11 PM EST from 377 locations. At this pace, the film will easily surpass the $10 million milestone by Sunday.
This is undoubtedly the best ever performance by any Indian film in the US, leaving even the Hollywood trade analysts pleasantly surprised.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?