The destructive box-office storm of Baahubali 2 is only growing from strength to strength with each passing show. The film gave even several Hollywood biggies a run for their money and collected more than $4.6 million until Friday.
The Saturday collections are no less as the movie has grossed more than $3.02 million until the latest reporting at 11 PM EST from 377 locations. At this pace, the film will easily surpass the $10 million milestone by Sunday.
This is undoubtedly the best ever performance by any Indian film in the US, leaving even the Hollywood trade analysts pleasantly surprised.
Articles that might interest you:
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red
- Kamal’s heroine reacts on Indian 2 incident
- Ram Charan places new conditions to Koratala Shiva?
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?