The destructive box-office storm of Baahubali 2 is only growing from strength to strength with each passing show. The film gave even several Hollywood biggies a run for their money and collected more than $4.6 million until Friday.
The Saturday collections are no less as the movie has grossed more than $3.02 million until the latest reporting at 11 PM EST from 377 locations. At this pace, the film will easily surpass the $10 million milestone by Sunday.
This is undoubtedly the best ever performance by any Indian film in the US, leaving even the Hollywood trade analysts pleasantly surprised.
Articles that might interest you:
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh?
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement