As the first part is all set for a massive release this July, things have taken an interesting turn. It is a known fact that Baahubali is made in two parts, and the latest update is that the makers have planned to release the second part exactly one year after part one releases.
Shooting of the second part is just thirty percent complete and it will take sometime when the makers start the rest of the shoot. Post production formalities of Baahubali, the begining are in full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit.
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?