After setting new records in the twin Telugu states and in the North, Baahubali, continuing the same phenomenon, has wiped out the existing records in Kerala and Karnataka, setting new industry records despite being a dubbed/other language film.
In Karnataka, Baahubali The Conclusion has collected a whopping gross of 11 crores plus on its opening day, double the earnings of the film’s first part. In Kerala, the movie has outsmarted the existing day 1 record of Mammootty’s The Great Father (4.31 Crs) by amassing a mindboggling 6.27 Crs gross, with a share of 2.95 Crs.
Unfortunately, Baahubali missed a golden chance to set the highest day 1 record in Tamil Nadu due to morning show cancellations and collected above 11 Crs gross, standing next to Rajini’s Kabali and Vijay’s Bairavaa and Theri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju