The epic Telugu trailer of SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali The Conclusion has garnered more than 21.8 million views within the first 24 hours on its official YouTube channel and stood 7th among the world’s most viewed videos on YouTube.
This spectacular trailer is next only to The Ultimate 2016 Challenge, PSY’s GENTLEMAN, Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser 2, Adele’s Hello, Now Watch Me 2015 and Captain America: Civil War trailer 2.
Meanwhile, Baahubali’s trailers have raked in close to 60 million views in all the four languages, becoming India’s most viewed movie trailers. This epic war drama is releasing on April 28th.
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies