Famous singer Baba Sehgal has injured himself a few days ago while shooting for Gunasekhar’s ambitious project ‘Rudrama Devi’. The movie’s shoot began sometime ago and Baba Sehgal is essaying the role of Naga Devudu.
The singer has injured his foot and he has been advised complete rest.
Rudrama Devi has Anushka and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles. Anushka will be seen as the revered warrior princess while Rana will be seen as Chalukya Veerabhadra. The movie is being directed and produced by Gunasekhar. Ilayaraja is composing the tunes for this period cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day