It is a known fact that famous pop singer, Baba Sehgal is playing a key role in Rudrama Devi. Looks like the singer has taken his acting career seriously as he will once again play a baddie in his upcoming film.
According to the latest update, Baba will play a corrupt police officer in Naga Chaitanya’s next in the direction of Gautam Menon. This film is simultaneously being made in Tamil and has Simbhu in a titular role.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble