We are talking about Victory Venkatesh and Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati here. Venkatesh dropped in on the sets of Rana’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ today. Night shots are being canned at a special outdoor set erected at Nanakramguda studio. Young heroes Nani and Sharwanand also dropped by to visit Rana on the set.
“KVJ sets always full of visitors had the Victory V on sets for a bit and buddies @nameisnani and Shrwanand came by. Fun nights of shoot.:-)” tweeted Rana.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and acclaimed director Krish is handling the film. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the movie and music maestro Keeravani is scoring the music.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’