Srinivas Avasarala’s latest film Babu Baga Busy is the first Telugu film to hit the theatres after Baahubali 2 released and contrary to what many people expected to happen, the makers have managed to get few theatres in the first weekend.
In Hyderabad alone, the film will be screened in 40-50 theatres, which is an impressive feat considering how well Baahubali 2 is doing at the box-office. On the whole, the producers are looking forward to release the film in 100-150 theatres in the two Telugu speaking states and few centres in the US.
It remains to be seen how well the film manages to attract the audiences. Directed by Naveen Medaram, Babu Baga Busy is an adult comedy and it also stars Mishti, Tejaswi and Supriya. The film is gearing up for release on May 5.
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?