Even after getting mixed reviews, Babu Bangaram is going great guns. The film is faring decently well even after the long weekend has completed. Trade reports reveal that the film is going strong in the interiors of both Andhra and Telangana.
The mass audience has lapped up this entertainer as the film has crossed the gross of 25 crores till date. Directed by Maruthi, this film has 30 years Pruthivi in a major role. His role of Battayi Babji has been widely accepted all over.
Nayanthara plays the female lead in this film which has music by Ghibran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film