Looks like the Venkatesh is on a roll as his latest film, Babu Bangaram has been going strong at the box office. Latest update reveals that his film has crossed the 17 crore mark after the first four days of its release.
The collections are going strong and trade pundits reveal that the film will easily cross the 20 crore mark by the end of this week. Babu Bangaram is Venky’s career best opening till date.
Nayanthara is cast as the female lead in this film which is directed by Maruthi.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake