Firebrand actor-filmmaker R Narayanamurthy is back in headlines. The People’s Star was chosen for the prestigious Komaram Bheem award a few days ago. And today, the multifaceted star has been chosen for the Ramineni Foundation Award.
The Ramineni Foundation Award will be presented to R Narayanamurthy on October 12 in Vijayawada. Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Goa, Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar Parikar, will grace the event as chief guests. The Ramineni Foundation Award was instituted on the famous Indian-American doctor Ramineni’s name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?