Firebrand actor-filmmaker R Narayanamurthy is back in headlines. The People’s Star was chosen for the prestigious Komaram Bheem award a few days ago. And today, the multifaceted star has been chosen for the Ramineni Foundation Award.
The Ramineni Foundation Award will be presented to R Narayanamurthy on October 12 in Vijayawada. Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Goa, Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar Parikar, will grace the event as chief guests. The Ramineni Foundation Award was instituted on the famous Indian-American doctor Ramineni’s name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar