Firebrand actor-filmmaker R Narayanamurthy is back in headlines. The People’s Star was chosen for the prestigious Komaram Bheem award a few days ago. And today, the multifaceted star has been chosen for the Ramineni Foundation Award.
The Ramineni Foundation Award will be presented to R Narayanamurthy on October 12 in Vijayawada. Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Goa, Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar Parikar, will grace the event as chief guests. The Ramineni Foundation Award was instituted on the famous Indian-American doctor Ramineni’s name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy