Firebrand actor-filmmaker R Narayanamurthy is back in headlines. The People’s Star was chosen for the prestigious Komaram Bheem award a few days ago. And today, the multifaceted star has been chosen for the Ramineni Foundation Award.
The Ramineni Foundation Award will be presented to R Narayanamurthy on October 12 in Vijayawada. Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Goa, Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar Parikar, will grace the event as chief guests. The Ramineni Foundation Award was instituted on the famous Indian-American doctor Ramineni’s name.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?