Yesterday, Tamil superstar Suriya’s new film in Selvaraghavan’s direction was announced officially. The film will begin its regular shooting in January and hit the theaters for Diwali 2018. Meanwhile, Suriya’s upcoming film, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, is slated for a Pongal 2018 release.
And here’s an interesting coincidence. Back in 2001, Suriya had back-to-back festive releases in the form of Friends (Pongal) and Nandha (Diwali). For the first time after a gap of 17 long years, Suriya will again be having two back-to-back festive releases in 2018.
Fans’ expectations are quite huge on Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, while the terrific combo of Suriya and Selvaraghavan has set the excitement soaring already.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’