Following the smash hit of the path-breaking romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is busy with a handful of projects. Vijay will be seen in three movies in the first half of 2018.
Vijay Deverakonda is wrapping up two projects in Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations’ joint production. While the Parasuram directorial is rumored to be titled Geetha Govindam, another supernatural thriller in Rahul Sankrityan’s direction is said to have been titled Shikaaru. Vijay has already shot for a crucial role in Mahanati.
Mahanati has been confirmed for a March 29. On the other hand, Geetha Govindam and Shikaaru will also be released in early 2018. This means that Vijay’s fans will be treated to back-to-back releases within the first few months of 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star heroine’s biopic on Indira Gandhi postponed
- Poll : Which of these actors is not utilizing his talent properly?
- Throwback picture: Venky and Mahesh on Bharat Ane Nenu set
- Rajamouli reveals the good news
- Bollywood couple Saif-Kareena expecting second child