Following the smash hit of the path-breaking romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is busy with a handful of projects. Vijay will be seen in three movies in the first half of 2018.
Vijay Deverakonda is wrapping up two projects in Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations’ joint production. While the Parasuram directorial is rumored to be titled Geetha Govindam, another supernatural thriller in Rahul Sankrityan’s direction is said to have been titled Shikaaru. Vijay has already shot for a crucial role in Mahanati.
Mahanati has been confirmed for a March 29. On the other hand, Geetha Govindam and Shikaaru will also be released in early 2018. This means that Vijay’s fans will be treated to back-to-back releases within the first few months of 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram