It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next two projects after Acharya are remakes. While one of them is Vedalam remake, the other one is Malayalam film, Lucifer’s remake. Meher Ramesh and VV Vinayak are going to direct the respective projects.
Now, the latest buzz among film circles is that Chiru has high chances to remake 2015 Tamil film, Yennai Arindhaal. Starring Ajith in the lead role, Yennai Arindhaal was directed by Gautam Menon.
This is mere speculation and if everything goes well, AM Ratnam, who bankrolled the original version might be producing the Telugu remake also.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders