It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next two projects after Acharya are remakes. While one of them is Vedalam remake, the other one is Malayalam film, Lucifer’s remake. Meher Ramesh and VV Vinayak are going to direct the respective projects.
Now, the latest buzz among film circles is that Chiru has high chances to remake 2015 Tamil film, Yennai Arindhaal. Starring Ajith in the lead role, Yennai Arindhaal was directed by Gautam Menon.
This is mere speculation and if everything goes well, AM Ratnam, who bankrolled the original version might be producing the Telugu remake also.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC