It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set to join hands with director Meher Ramesh for the remake of the 2015 Tamil hit, Vedalam. Chiru has already started preparing for his character and even had a look test a few days ago.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film will have Kolkata as the backdrop for a key sequence in the film. Buzz is also that Meher Ramesh has already visited Kolkata and has locked a few locations to can the film.
Ram Charan will be bankrolling the film in association with NV Prasad. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali