An official announcement regarding Tamil star Vijay’s 65th project came out a couple of months back. After a lot of suspense, the makers have unveiled that young filmmaker Nelson Dilipkumar will be directing the film.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Dilipkumar has prepared Vijay’s film script by keeping noted star Sivakarthikeyan in mind. Reportedly, Nelson, who is currently directing Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming Doctor has even given a narration to the hero during the lockdown period.
But Kollywood sources say that as a change of plan in the last moment, the Sun Pictures banner suggested Nelson Dilipkumar narrate the same script to Vijay. After listening to the script, Vijay immediately said okay to do the project and the rest is history now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments
- Noted channel bags Dhamaka’s satellite rights
- Blockbuster Dirty Picture to have a sequel