Karthi, Anushka starrer Bad Boy has been postponed to early next year. Directed by Suraj, the film is being touted as a complete mass entertainer. Bellamkonda Suresh had bought the dubbing rights for a bomb. Karthi has a good market in Andhra Pradesh and the presence of Anushka added more weight to the project. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film, which is being made in Tamil as Alex Pandian, was earlier supposed to release for Diwali; however, the latest buzz is that Gnanavel Raja, who’s producing the film on Studio Green banner, has decided to postpone the film to Sankranthi. If it’s true, the film joins the Sankranthi race along with other heavyweights in Telugu like Ram Charan’s Nayak and Prabhas’ Mirchi. Karthi’s recent film Shakuni failed to click at box office and with so much at stake for Bad Boy, it’ll be interesting to see if the film still release during Sankranthi.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors