Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab is expected to hit the screens after the Corona lockdown is lifted. His next project under Krish’s director has already wrapped up its first schedule before lockdown itself.
If Corona scare will not be there, the yet-untitled film is expected to hit the screens during the Dushera season. However, due to the lockdown and uneven scenario, the film will now hit the screens only in the next year.
On the other hand, Pawan’s yet another project with director Harish Shankar will also get delayed due to the disturbance in the schedules and it is the reason why Harish Shankar is planning to go ahead with another film in the meantime.
So, all the die-hard fans of Gabbar Singh combo, you have to wait for a few more time to witness the same magic on the screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’