In what could be a shocking turn of events, Bollywood superstar, Salman has been sentenced to five years in jail after he was found guilty in the famous Blackbuck hunting case.
The other four actors, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre, and Neelam who were accused in the case were acquited by the court. These actors were given the benefit of doubt as to the evidence was not strong enough to prove them guilty.
Salman will be taken to the Jodhpur central jail now and later tomorrow, his lawyers will move to higher courts in Rajasthan to appeal for bail. Close to 700 crores are riding on Salman in Bollywood and we need to see if he gets bail or not.
As of now, Salman’s fans and family are in a shock regarding this verdict. Watch out this space for more updates on this case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?
- Rishab Shetty shares awesome news for Kantara fans