We had earlier reported that actor Sudheer Babu will be essaying the central character in a biopic based on the life of Indian badminton champion Pullela Gopichand. The film will be directed by national award winning filmmaker Praveen Sattaru.
According to a latest update, the script work for the film is currently underway and Gopichand himself is overseeing the scripting process along with Sudheer Babu. If everything goes as planned, the film will be made as a Telugu-Hindi bilingual and there’s also a possibility for an English version. The movie may commence in a couple of months.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)