After taking a brief break from the summer heat, the Baahubali team was back on the sets recently. From the past three days, the unit was canning a few important scenes on Kannada superstar Sudeep and Satyaraj in the prestigious Golkonda fort.
With this, the three day schedule has come to an end. Prabhas, Anushka and Rana are playing the leads in this film. Tamanna, Sudeep and Sathya Raj will also be seen in major roles in this film. Baahubali is expected to release in 2015
- Mahanati’s success celebrations in a grand way
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?