Ever since its launch, S.S. Rajamouli’s Bahubali has been surpassing various records in Tollywood. The first look posters and the teaser also followed a similar trend in the social networking sites and YouTube. The film’s first trailer,which has released sometime ago, has taken YouTube by storm and the official views across all the channels have crossed one crore in no time.
Now, the viewers count of the audio launch video in the YouTube has passed one million in less than 4 days. This is a record by huge margin for any Telugu movie till date.
The scintillating music album,composed by MM Keeravani, is already creating good waves among the music lovers and a couple of songs are topping the charts. The movie will have a grand release world wide on the 10th of July.
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day