Heins had to manage 2000 stuntmen and elephants for some crucial scenes in Bahubali. “Since this is a period flick ,the requirements in this flick are quite different from the regular films. I have worked with Rajamouli and also Prabhas earlier. This makes my work slightly easy to handle.”, said Peter.
Peter has earlier worked in several high profile projects including Shankar’s Robo and Aparichitudu. He will next work for a bollywood flick directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath Fame.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out