Heins had to manage 2000 stuntmen and elephants for some crucial scenes in Bahubali. “Since this is a period flick ,the requirements in this flick are quite different from the regular films. I have worked with Rajamouli and also Prabhas earlier. This makes my work slightly easy to handle.”, said Peter.
Peter has earlier worked in several high profile projects including Shankar’s Robo and Aparichitudu. He will next work for a bollywood flick directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath Fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?