Heins had to manage 2000 stuntmen and elephants for some crucial scenes in Bahubali. “Since this is a period flick ,the requirements in this flick are quite different from the regular films. I have worked with Rajamouli and also Prabhas earlier. This makes my work slightly easy to handle.”, said Peter.
Peter has earlier worked in several high profile projects including Shankar’s Robo and Aparichitudu. He will next work for a bollywood flick directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath Fame.
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu