With just two more weeks left for the release of India’s biggest motion picture, the crescendo for ‘Bahubali’ is echoing in other countries as well. Now, it is confirmed that Bahubali will release in Japan on July 11th. It is a known fact that the Japanese love Tamil movies and previously few Rajinikanth films released there and did a superb business.
So, to cash in the craze for the Tamil movies, Celluloid Japan, a movie organization, which releases Indian movies in Japan, has decided to release the Tamil version of Bahubali. It has already started to promote the movie to rack up good collections.
In the meantime, the censor formalities have been completed and the film’s promotional activities are also nearing completion. Already, the songs in Telugu and Tamil versions are creating good waves and have augmented the hype on this opulent project. The first part is ready for a grand release on July 10th.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release