S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus is getting bigger day by day. Never has any film in the history of Tollywood, got such a hype and hysteria. All those who are connected with this film are living a dream by working with the genius Rajamouli.
The movie will be released in two parts. Now, according to the latest update, the distribution rights of both Bangalore and ceded have been bought for a whopping 9 and 13 crores respectively for the first part. A highly renowned production house is behind bagging these rights.
Shooting of the film is currently on in Hyderabad, and the movie is slated to release in two parts. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna play major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka
- Firebrand Roja Wins-Makes strong statements
- Chay chills with his brand new bike in Hyderabad