S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is getting bigger day by day. Never has any film in the history of Tollywood, got such a hype and hysteria. All those who are connected with this film are living a dream by working with the genius Rajamouli.
Now, according to the latest update, the Vizag distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 9.6 crores. Shooting of the first part has come to an end and the post production is going on in full swing. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna play major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover