The Doyen of Tamil Cinema, Padmashri K . Balachander, has breathed his last today at a hospital in Chennai. He was under treatment for infection in his urinary tract. Though his condition seemed to improve a few days ago, it again deteriorated today, eventually leading to his demise.
K.Balachander was instrumental is bringing talents like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Saritha, Sujatha, Janaki and Prakash Raj into the film industry. He was also the first director to introduce Chiranjeevi in Tamil.
We, the 123telugu team, express our heartfelt condolences to Balachander’s family. May his soul Rest In Peace.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry