Balaji Mohan, the director of Love Failure, is all set to tie the knot with his childhood sweetheart Aruna, later this year. Apparently both the families have known each other for quite sometime now and they immediately agreed to the wedding. During the promotions of Love Failure, when Balaji Mohan was asked if he had gone through heartbreak, he had hinted that his relationship was going great guns and that he has never had a love failure. Since Love Failure and its Tamil version turned out to be a hit, Balaji Mohan’s family is preparing for the wedding. His friends have already begun joking that Balaji will make a film on Marriage Failure sometime soon. He’s all set to team up with Y NOT Studios, the makers of Love Failure, for another film and there’s also Hindi remake of Love Failure on the cards.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?