Balakrishna, who recently unveiled the trailer of Guntur Talkies was impressed with the visuals. The movie directed by national award winner Praveen Sattaru has already caught the eye of many for is quirky theme.
Speaking about the film, Balakrishna stated that it will go on to become a hit and recommended everyone to watch it. He was also happy that parts of the film were shot at Hindupur, where he is the reigning MLA.
The film, touted to be an entertaining roller coaster, features Jabardasth Rashmi, Shraddha Das, Mahesh Manjrekar, Naresh and Siddhu.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations