Balakrishna, who recently unveiled the trailer of Guntur Talkies was impressed with the visuals. The movie directed by national award winner Praveen Sattaru has already caught the eye of many for is quirky theme.
Speaking about the film, Balakrishna stated that it will go on to become a hit and recommended everyone to watch it. He was also happy that parts of the film were shot at Hindupur, where he is the reigning MLA.
The film, touted to be an entertaining roller coaster, features Jabardasth Rashmi, Shraddha Das, Mahesh Manjrekar, Naresh and Siddhu.
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony