We hear that Nandamuri Balakrishna is working towards getting a new look before he gets busy with his next film. The actor is apparently getting rid of his wig and is all set to go for a hair transplant in Dubai!
A while ago a picture of the star went viral where much to everyone’s surprise he was seen with his hair shaved. Sources tell us that the actor has decided to do away with the wig he had been using and has given a go-ahead to the procedure.
A team of experts has even zeroed in on the look that he will be going for. He will take a hiatus from his shoot schedule to go ahead with the transplant. He will be taking a fifteen-day break before the shoot for his next with Boyapati Srinu starts on February 15th. We hear that the female lead is yet to be finalised so work is going on for that.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam
- Prabhas is very excited: Nag Ashwin on his next project
- Charan convinced Chiranjeevi garu to promote Sreekaram: Sharwanand