Nandamuri Balakrishna will be wrapping up his ongoing project Akhanda in the next few weeks. He will be collaborating with Gopichand Malineni of Krack fame for his immediate next project.
Balakrishna and Gopichand are set to take the project onto the floors this June. The regular shooting is likely to commence in July. The duo plan to complete the shooting part by the end of the year so as to ensure Sankranthi 2022 release.
Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the project and it will be officially announced very soon. In all likelihood, this as-yet-untitled actioner will lock horns with Hara Hara Veera Mallu and Sarkaru Vaari Paata next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative