Nandamuri Balakrishna will be wrapping up his ongoing project Akhanda in the next few weeks. He will be collaborating with Gopichand Malineni of Krack fame for his immediate next project.
Balakrishna and Gopichand are set to take the project onto the floors this June. The regular shooting is likely to commence in July. The duo plan to complete the shooting part by the end of the year so as to ensure Sankranthi 2022 release.
Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the project and it will be officially announced very soon. In all likelihood, this as-yet-untitled actioner will lock horns with Hara Hara Veera Mallu and Sarkaru Vaari Paata next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date