Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s just released action drama, Akhanda, has been getting a solid response from fans. Balayya’s fiery and energetic performance in dual roles and Boyapati’s power-packed story and mass elements are the major highlights of this high budget entertainer.
This evening, Balakrishna, Boyapati Srinu, producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy, music composer Thaman and other team members enjoyed Akhanda’s special screening at AMB Cinemas. Balayya’s family members are also seen in the picture that was captured while they were enjoying the special show.
Akhanda also has Srikanth, Jagapathi Babu, Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna in crucial roles. Going by the strong word of mouth, the film is sure to pack a solid punch at the box-office over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28