If the rumours in the industry are to be believed, then Balakrishna’s upcoming film might be titled as Kalki. Ravi Kumar Chavali is going to direct the film and Ramesh Puppala is producing it. We had reported earlier that the film’s script is ready and the film will go on floors sometime in January. Touted to be a complete action entertainer, a powerful title like Kalki, sounds like a choice for this film. There is also a buzz that Parvati Melton has been approached to play the lead role in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods