If the rumours in the industry are to be believed, then Balakrishna’s upcoming film might be titled as Kalki. Ravi Kumar Chavali is going to direct the film and Ramesh Puppala is producing it. We had reported earlier that the film’s script is ready and the film will go on floors sometime in January. Touted to be a complete action entertainer, a powerful title like Kalki, sounds like a choice for this film. There is also a buzz that Parvati Melton has been approached to play the lead role in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?