Courtesy : NFDB
Nandamuri Balakrishna has donned his favourite getup of Legendary Telugu King Sri Krishna Devaraya for the 2012 NATA celebrations and he enthralled the crowds with his spirited performance. The photo shows the costume and the look that was used by Balakrishna for the event. Balakrishna is currently in the US to attend some cultural events and raise funds for the caner hospital which has been built in his mother’s memory.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next