Courtesy : NFDB
Nandamuri Balakrishna has donned his favourite getup of Legendary Telugu King Sri Krishna Devaraya for the 2012 NATA celebrations and he enthralled the crowds with his spirited performance. The photo shows the costume and the look that was used by Balakrishna for the event. Balakrishna is currently in the US to attend some cultural events and raise funds for the caner hospital which has been built in his mother’s memory.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan