Now that the trailer release date of NTR is out, the post-production works of the film are in full swing. The latest we hear is that Balakrishna has started dubbing for the trailer.
The makers of NTR have managed to get Balayya’s look as NTR on dot but the biggest test is to get the diction of NTR right.
The legendary actor had a famous slang and it would be very interesting to see how Balayya manages to get this aspect right with his dubbing.
As of now, Balayya is working hard on completing the film which will release in January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans