Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film with Boyapati Sreenu is all set for its shoot. Regular shooting will begin in Dubai from mid July. We have been hearing reports that special chase sequences will be shot in the desert in and around Dubai. Both Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu are taking this film very prestigiously.
The heroines in this film are yet to be officially finalised. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this film and this is his first project for Balakrishna. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this movie in association with Sai Korrpati.
The film will be ready for an early 2014 release. Expectation on this project are sky high because of the success of ‘Simha’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city
- Star hero worried about his unemployment
- Cute video: Salman gets playful at nephew’s birthday
- Oscar winner hails Amitabh’s stunning 14 min single take act