The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Seenu is going on at a fast pace. Already, the makers have announced the film will have its theatrical release on May 28th.
To meet the release date deadline, the unit is working without any scheduled breaks. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film is likely to skip the announced release date as more than forty percent of the shooting is yet to be wrapped up.
However, to get clarity on the film’s release date we have to wait and see for a few more days. Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna are the female leads in this as-yet-untitled action drama. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project