Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu shook the Box Office with the film ‘Simha’ and that movie is quite special for Balakrishna as it gave him a blockbuster after a very long time. The duo are reportedly teaming up again. We are hearing reports that the duo will be working together for a new film titled ‘Ruler’.
The movie is expected to be a powerful political drama and the release is being planned to coincide with the 2014 Elections. Buzz is that 14 Reels Entertainment banner will be producing this project.
Special care is being taken for Balakrishna’s look and characterisation in this movie. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red