Nandamuri Balakrishna is handling two emotions at once – comedy and action. Right now, these two important parts of a movie are being shot in Ramoji Film City. On one hand, fight sequences are being shot on Balakrishna.
Simultaneously, comedy scenes from the film are also being shot on other actors and Balakrishna is participating in them. Trisha is the heroine in this movie and this is her first film with Balakrishna.
The movie is being directed by Sathya Deva, who is a newcomer. Manisharma is scoring the tunes for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian