Star hero Nandamuri Balakrishna recently purchased a sprawling house in the posh Jubilee Hills locality in Hyderabad. The three-storey building is spread across a total built-up area of 9,935 square feet. The building is worth about Rs 15 Crore.
The registration formalities for the building took place on the 11th of February and Balayya reportedly paid a stamp duty of Rs 82.5 lakh and a registration fee of Rs 7.5 lakh at the time to registration. Balayya already owns a palatial bungalow at Road Number 1 in Jubilee Hills.
On the work front, Balayya will next be seen in Boyapati Srinu’s much-awaited action entertainer, tentatively titled Godfather.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film