The intense first look and motion poster of Balakrishna’s ongoing 102nd film, Jai Simha, were unveiled this evening to a rousing response from fans. Particularly, music composer Chirantwn Bhatt’s riveting background score, coupled with powerful lyrics and vocals, was the major highlight in Jai Simha’s motion poster.
And going by the background design in the first look, it looks like Jai Simha is going to be an emotionally charged up political drama. Needless to say that the film will add more vigor to Balayya’s political mileage upon its release.
Nayanthara is the film’s heroine and senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming the project. C Kalyan is bankrolling this high budget entertainer, which is slated to hit the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi special treat.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2