The intense first look and motion poster of Balakrishna’s ongoing 102nd film, Jai Simha, were unveiled this evening to a rousing response from fans. Particularly, music composer Chirantwn Bhatt’s riveting background score, coupled with powerful lyrics and vocals, was the major highlight in Jai Simha’s motion poster.
And going by the background design in the first look, it looks like Jai Simha is going to be an emotionally charged up political drama. Needless to say that the film will add more vigor to Balayya’s political mileage upon its release.
Nayanthara is the film’s heroine and senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming the project. C Kalyan is bankrolling this high budget entertainer, which is slated to hit the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi special treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?