Nandamuri Balakrishna today completed 42 glorious years of his illustrious film career. The actor made his silver screen debut on this day in 1974 with Thathamma Kala, directed by his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao, at the age of 14.
Balayya later acted in numerous films as a child artiste and soon graduated to playing lead roles in several classic films. The actor had won two Nandi Awards and amassed a huge fan base. In 2014, Balayya entered politics and won the Hindupur MLA contest on a TDP ticket.
Balakrishna is currently acting in his prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film